Hey mates is your android phone is locked or you forgot the pattern or password of your android lockscreen. If it the follow the below instruction and apply simpl hack and get back your android without security lock. You can bypass password of any android device by doing below steps.
- Windows or Linux based PC
- Android screenlockbypass.apk – Download here:http://www.4shared.com/android/LujcLeDY/securityandroidscreenlockbypas.html
- ADB – Download here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90610771/adb.rar
This will be much easier if your target device has usb debugging enabled. If usb debugging is enabled on target phone:
- Plug the phone into the computer and wait for the drivers to install
- Open a command prompt(windows)/shell(linux) and CD (change directory) to the directory where adb is located and run:
adb install (the directory where screenlockbypass is located.) se.curity.android.screenlockbypass.apk
- Then install any other .apk the same way and the lockscreen should disappear.
If usb debugging isn’t enabled: This will still work but it will take a little longer and be a bit more difficult. Hopefully your target device is rooted and has a custom recovery(to check turn the device off hold: Home + vol dn + PWR on most devices if it says CWM based recovery somewhere at the bottom or top you definitely have a custom recovery.), if not it will still work but you will have to flash a custom recovery on the device. Seeing how all devices are different you will have to Google a way to flash a recovery to the specific device you have. If/Once there is a custom recovery on the device boot into recovery (hold: Home + vol dn + PWR on most devices)
- Connect the device to the computer and open a command prompt/shell, CD to the directory where adb is located and run:
- You should see a # then run:
busybox mount system
- Then type exit and hit enter.
- Now type:
adb push (the directory where screenlockbypass is located)se.curity.android.screenlockbypass.apk system/app
- Push any other .apk the same way, and when you turn your phone on the lockscreen should pop up for a brief moment and disappear.