Android is becoming one of the most popular OS for devices because of its Open source. Stock Android phone comes with lots of Pre-installed Apps which are not used by most of the users. Each of this Pre-installed App eats up your RAM, CPU & Battery in background, indirectly slowing up your device performance. One of the main reason for Rooting is to uninstall this Apps & Customizations. Before Proceeding make sure you know about What is Rooting?, What are the advantages and disadvantages of Rooting & it voids your smartphone’s warranty.
If you are rooting your phone using this guide then you are responsible for anything you do to your device.Success with this application void’s warranty of your device.
Precaution Before Proceeding:
1. Charge your phone upto 20%
2. Backup data. Although Rooting doesn’t delete your data but its better to backup your important data like Contact & messages.
3. We won’t be held responsible for any failure caused during any of this process.
Apps to Root your Android device:
Framaroot is a one click Root software by alephzain
. As its too outdated app, success with this App is quite less. But, its best for few Mediatek devices, Asus, LG, Samsung etc.
1. Download Framaroot from Below Given link : Framaroot -1.9.3.apk
2. Install the app normally. If its shows some security error, Goto Settings > Security > Select Allow unknown sources.
After Installation :
1. Open Framaroot, for root select Install SuperSU and Click on first option
for unroot select Unroot and Click on first option.
2. Message Popsup Showing :
“Success Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
3. Reboot your device and you are done !! You have Successfully rooted your Android device.
If you have any queries regarding rooting, you can comment below.