Android One Devices are most budget devices, which are powered by Google. Surprisingly, Android One Devices Got Update too soon, before the expecting date. So Let’s Start The Full Introduction About How to Install & Use Android M in All Android One Devices. Also checkout run 2 whatsapp on android. This Update Has been Arrived on 6 October 2015. & We have shared this update with Android One Users.
Don’t Miss out This Update, Android M Comes with Some Cool features. I Know, you will surely Like these features. Android One Devices are based on MTK Chipset, also have a look at how to install & use Xprivacy app. Which i personally Like the Most because it won’t hard brick even if you flash wrong ROMs. Android One Devices are available on Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Indonesia, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and other South Asian countries.
Android One Devices Names In India
- Micromax Canvas A1
- Karbonn Sparkle V
- Spice Dream UNO Lava Pixel V1
Checkout – Cool Android Tips & Tricks.
Requirements Before Update Android One to Marshmallow
- Latest Build (LMY48M)
- Android Marshmallow Update File (Link Below)
- Unrooted Phone with Stock Recovery Installed
- BootLoader Must Be Unlocked
Android One Marshmallow Update links
- Micromax A1 – Download Now
- Karbonn Sparkle V – Download Now
- Spice Dream UNO – Link Will Available Soon
- Lava Pixel V1 – Link Will Available Soon
So here we go !!
- At First, Download Android Marshmallow Update File According to your Device from here above give link. don’t download different Files, it may cause trouble for you. & also don’t try above files in your Android Phones it may harm your Phone at high level.
- After That, Put Zip File in your Sd Card in any Folder, According to your Choice. Put Zip file in Root of Sd card is recommended. & Turn Off your Mobile Phone from power menu normally.
- After Your Device Fully Turn off, Wait For Minimum 30 Seconds & Turn it on By Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button, it will take some seconds, Hold it until you Get a Screen, Which have a List of Menu.
- Now, There you will see options to reboot into Recovery / Fastboot modes etc. & much more options. Don’t Be panic or Confuse. You have to Select Recovery mode from here. Just Navigate to recovery mode with Volume Up button & press Volume Down Button for Select Recovery Option.
- Select Recovery Mode From there, you will see Android Picture There. Just Hold Power Button & Press Volume Up Button & Leave both buttons now.
- It will open a New Menu, From there Select Install Update from Sd Card option.
- Select Downloaded Zip File, which you was downloaded from above steps. & it will start Flashing Process. It will Take some time, be patience, Don’t be too Hurry & Don’t Be Panic. It may take 5-10 minuted or more than 10 minutes in some cases.
- After It Show Success Message, Boom !! You are Done. Now Reboot your Phone & you are Running Android M In your Android One Smartphone.
Note – First Boot May Take More Than 10 Minutes.
- Your Phone, Setting & Click On “About Phone
- “ Click on “System Updates” & Check for Updates, If available Then Update It
- Else Goto Settings – Apps – Clear Data of Google Play Services
- Framework Check for Update Again & Again By Repeating 3-4 Steps.
- You will Get The Update, & Update it, Else Use First Method.
Android M Screenshots on Android One :