- Boost your Phone speed & Battery Life.
- Remove Pre installed crap ware like System Apps.
- Remove Bloatwares, Apps like Facebook, Chrome Keep sucking your Ram & battery by running in background So, Among the smartphone geek crowd, applications like these are referred to as “bloatware:” they do nothing but bloat the software by existing as unnecessary applications.
- Tweak your phone like : Increase Video streaming speed, Increase Wifi Speed, Increase SIM detecting Speed, Increase SD read/write speed.
- Most Important & Best part, Install Custom Kernel & Custom ROMS ( I will explain about it in Installing Custom ROM section Custom ROM section )
- Finally, Truly Own your Device, Make it appear in the way you want.
Don’t Miss :
- Rooting your Android Device without using PC.
- Guide from Rooting to Installing Custom ROM.
- Get Android L, Xperia, Samsung, MIUI & iPhone statusbar after rooting in any Android phone.
- No data loss process : Your Android phone data like contacts, pictures, video etc will not be affected.
- Warranty Void : Your Android Device warranty may get void after following the below tutorial.
- How to Unroot : To unroot your device, Open Kinguser on your device > Settings > Remove Root permission.
Using Kingo ROOT :
Success Rate : 90-95%
- Download Link : Kingo Root App
Using VRoot :
- Download the app VRoot for Windows PC.
- Install it. Just click Next and Launch it.
- Connect your android device and make sure that USB Debugging mode is enabled fromSettings – Developer Options.
- From VRoot on your PC, click Root.
- Wait for the result. If it’s a success, your device will reboot and you can now disconnect your android device from your PC.
- Check if you are successfully rooted by downloading and installing Root Checker app from Play Store.
Using Root Genius :
from your android device. Just follow the instructions shown on the Root genius based to your Android version. Carefully read the notifications
begin the rooting process. It could take 2 up to 3 minutes for the
rooting process to be completed. (Don’t unplug the USB cable).